Venomrex - All new 17" VR-602 Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock wheels are 17x8.5 +34MM
VenomRex 17x9 +12

Shit I forgot offset vs backspace. So right at an inch.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 quick questions:

- Do you have a side photo of these wheels on a leadfoot grey?
- Is there a unedited photo of the bronze? If not, could you let me know if its a polished bronze?
- Are you still on schedule to ship by the end of the month?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Venomrex - All new 17" VR-602 Release

3 quick questions:

- Do you have a side photo of these wheels on a leadfoot grey?

- Is there a unedited photo of the bronze? If not, could you let me know if its a polished bronze?

- Are you still on schedule to ship by the end of the month?

We have the Coal Black on our Lead Foot shop truck. Here are some unedited pictures.

6a74880ebab7f287a78d007c57975c9c.jpg
a38e280f45525a9103965ca0ffcdbf88.jpg

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand of black lug nuts do you have on the truck above? Just received my shipping confirmation for my wheels.

OP
OP
Venom_Rex

Venom_Rex

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What brand of black lug nuts do you have on the truck above? Just received my shipping confirmation for my wheels.

Congrats on the purchase. Those look to be the lug nuts that we can provide with your purchase for $30 a set. Please contact us or who you purchased from and we will gladly get a set shipped out to you.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in these wheels. I have ordered a 19 in the magnetic which you show the photo of here in the coal black wheels. Was trying to get away from black but they do look good on that vehicle. By any chance, have you seen a magnetic raptor with the tungsten grey ? Off the subject though I must say the raptor graphics look good on this vehicle. He told me I have a couple of weeks to make changes