Valugard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trooper177

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped in the lineX shop today and asked about undercoating. They use and recommended Valugard. They had a jeep wrangler on the lift which they showed me. It is very similar to the bedliner material very strong and looks good. Salesman said they mask off some things like the shocks etc. Also spray in a wax based protectant with a "fog" into all holes and voids. Gave me a quote for the raptor of $500.00. Anyone have this done??

https://www.valugard.net/

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great price. I was charged $798 up in Maine at my dealer. I'm glad I got it. Took them 5 hours to mask everything off and apply it. They honored the lower MSRP for me so I didn't mind opting for it.

OP
OP
T

Trooper177

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am glad you like it. Being here in southern new england where Magnesium chloride, Calcium Chloride, and whatever other chloride is sprinkled on the roads like sugar on a jelly donut, I am especially interested in undercarriage protection. I am pretty sure I am going to go with it. I like the idea of something i dont have to spray on every year. At least not the entire underbody.

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer used to use fluid film but changed to the Valugard. I knew I wouldn't keep up with the yearly application. I'm really glad I got the Valugard with its lifetime warranty. There are some sound deadening properties also.