tow hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's my go to hook when I want to pull the 737 out of the hangar.

Kidding aside, I have one, different brand but it's much more convenient then shackles when hooking up a recovery rope.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they come packaged with a pair of bright blue balls to dangle and attract the females not afflicted with an abundance of schooling...

That's why you buy the Tailgate step. For all the young Ladies to make the easy climb up on your gate and dance the night away.

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why you buy the Tailgate step. For all the young Ladies to make the easy climb up on your gate and dance the night away.

Somebody had a picture on here of their tailgate step out with the tailgate closed. It looked like a giant spoiler.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Somebody had a picture on here of their tailgate step out with the tailgate closed. It looked like a giant spoiler.

That wasn’t me, but I will admit to using the step to keep some cargo from moving around...