GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racerjb

Reaction score
Has anyone tried or used the Undercover Ridgelander? It looks interesting...

I currently can't decide between it or a Canopy...I loved my canopy on my old Tundra but not sure how they will look on the new Raptor I got.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a DiamondBak HD that is supposed to ship on 3-6 and will be installed on a Ruby Red Screw. It is supposed to support 1600 pounds on top.

hello keep me posted on fit etc; did you order direct from them or a 2nd supplier?

Bowhunter

Reaction score
I ordered a DiamondBak HD that is supposed to ship on 3-6 and will be installed on a Ruby Red Screw. It is supposed to support 1600 pounds on top.
I'm interested in how the Diamondback fits and performs as well. Heard great things about them.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which Velcro roll up is the best? which one do you recommend and why. Looking for lowest profile. I've had an extang before looking for your opinions and new options. Didn't want to start a new thread the roll up would fall under the "others" category. I need every inch of the bed.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Which Velcro roll up is the best? which one do you recommend and why. Looking for lowest profile. I've had an extang before looking for your opinions and new options. Didn't want to start a new thread the roll up would fall under the "others" category. I need every inch of the bed.

I personally have on my Raptor the Truxedo Lo Pro and like it a lot. The rails for the Velcro slide so you get a tight fit (and has a tension adjuster) and the best thing I like about it is how easy it is to remove, just two big clips and it's off and can throw in the back seat if needed. I left it on, rolled up running a week in some of the roughest sections of Baja and had absolutely no issues with it.

If you want a quote, just PM me.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score

While not velcro, the extang revolution is a roll up of the same design. I loved it. Much easier to roll and unroll, and I had no leaking issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thorleif

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like too many are on the Bakflip Revolver X2 here. Looks to me that this is the best non-velcro alternative to the canister type (which don't work for me because I need the front box link ties)

cc: @Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Cobragt

Reaction score
I'm interested in how the Diamondback fits and performs as well. Heard great things about them.

I received the Diamondback HD on 3-2 and it has been 30 degrees and Snow since then. I ordered directly from the manufacture and will be installing on 3-5 and will give an update then. I can see why it can support 1600 pounds. It seems to be well built and I believe I saw somewhere that it is coated with Linex bed coating. It was ordered in black and also has the front cross box. I put in another thread about retractable side steps from Ford. Has anyone tried these on the Raptor? The cross box will be a little hard to get to everything with the height of the Raptor.

BigDeaner

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like too many are on the Bakflip Revolver X2 here. Looks to me that this is the best non-velcro alternative to the canister type (which don't work for me because I need the front box link ties)

cc: @Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I'm leaning towards the Revolver X2 as well and was kind of surprised it wasn't more popular. The MX4 is great, but I need full bed access on the reg and the panels blocking the rear view would drive me nuts.

Got a quote from Rick and I can confirm he's the man to talk to. By far the best number I've found shipped. He's who I'll be going with.