GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

consolidated

Reaction score
For Retrax Pro MX owners, are you guys having any issues with rattling or noise? If so, were there adjustments that could be made to quiet it down? I have one on order and the reviews were pretty mixed as far as the noise is concerned.

Mine is silent so far. I also had one for 3 years on a RAM and it was quiet as well. The MX's matte finish looks really perfect on this truck.

KellyD

Reaction score
Diamondback

Installed the cover today. Fit like a glove.

Nice! I ordered mine directly from Diamondback last week and they're going to customize it for me. It's the HD version but I didn't want all the tie downs on it. It'll just have a few more like the SE version. And, it's coated black and will go on my Ruby Red just like yours. :) Thanks for posting pics!

mini viper

Reaction score
Lomax. It's not perfect, but it's close enough to what I wanted.

No unsightly rubber gaskets visible. Check.
Satin/matte black color. Check.
Folds to open bed space if you need it. Check.
Removable. Check.

Downsides are that it doesn't flip up against the cab to open 90%+ of the bed. I wish the edges of the panels were painted black as opposed to being left aluminum. And the longevity is yet to be proven as it's a new product. Fingers crossed it holds up well :)

17426020_1887269484881895_2573913219262118404_n.jpg

seano04

Reaction score
Ill be ditching my factory ford cover I ordered with the truck for some more sleek and flat, like the Revolver X2

What does the factory cover look like? I picked up my truck yesterday but the factory soft cover wasn't in yet. Please tell me it's not a velcro, roll up one...

Overboost

Reaction score
I absolutely love my Retrax Pro. It does take up some room in the front of the bed but the fact that you can lock it in place at any position (Not just every 12 inches like most) plus the security is worth it for me. However, if you plan on a set up similar to mine with bike racks then its not as user friendly as say a Roll n Lock. I dont have the racks on the truck all the time but usually when I am carrying bikes and/or Skybox the bed is full too. I have been dealing with it on my 14 GMC and will likely go with Retrax again anyway when my Raptor gets here sometime in May.

Attachments

• retrax1.jpg
    retrax1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 225
  • retrax2.jpg
    retrax2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 210