GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDeaner

Reaction score
Bakflip customer service was mediocre. I just sent it back to the vendor which I bought it from and upgraded to the Lomax Tri-fold cover. WAY better quality than the Bakflip.

How are the seams of the Lomax? That seems to be the thing people worry about the most.

ransom

Reaction score
Doesn't seem any worse or better than the vp. From what I've read with f150 owners who have the lomax installed, it seems to seal well. The top seams are water tight from what I've read. Visual observation says it's a good seal. Like all other tonneau covers, the tailgate gap will let in small amounts of water. That's the only weak part.

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Patriot Stealth LT Tonneau Cover?
I like the price and low profile. I did not want a cover but it just makes sense for road trips and travel.
All I want out of the cover is low profile, locks with tailgate, and cannot stab a knife through it. Also not to take up much space when retracted.

82jumper

Reaction score
I am going with the ReTrax Pro MX on my '17

Had a Bak Revolver on my '13 and while it was a good cover my main issue with it was, the heat of summer caused the fabric on the underside of the cover to fall off and I could never get it to stick back up well. Which was pain because I was then always getting my hands pinched in the slats when rolling up/down the cover.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Retrax Pro MX owners, are you guys having any issues with rattling or noise? If so, were there adjustments that could be made to quiet it down? I have one on order and the reviews were pretty mixed as far as the noise is concerned.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For Retrax Pro MX owners, are you guys having any issues with rattling or noise? If so, were there adjustments that could be made to quiet it down? I have one on order and the reviews were pretty mixed as far as the noise is concerned.
None. No issues if installed right. I have the Powertrax. I had the Retrax Pro on my last truck too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BigRedRuf

Reaction score
Undercover's new Ridglander is installed on mine along with carpet and a swing case. I fell in love with the ridgelander after a sleepless night of research and youtube reviews. Loving it so far and looking forward to putting it to much more use when fishing / biking season comes for me.