GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkharvey

Reaction score
I will be ordering my 17 raptor tomorrow. Does anyone have a picture of the hard tonneau cover and know if it is easily removable?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My biggest issue is having a solid secure cover that you can also fit a quad into with.... I'm thinking the back flip would flip up and actually act as a bumper for the quad near the rear window? I've had my quad tied down before in my raptor and it lurched forward and shattered my rear window. I didn't have a bed extended so I was trying to stuff it. I think with a bed extended and proper tie downs you could get it done. Note I had a huge can am 1000 quad in the back. Basically a mini truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run the soft Ford roll up on my current truck and love it. I use the bed quite a bit. When I can fit the stuff under the cover its out of the weather and it's out of peoples sight. Of all the years I've had a soft cover I've never had anything stolen out from under them. Thieves are usually to lazy to put the effort forward trying to get in if they don't see something before hand that they want. When I need the bed and have to roll the cover up it only takes a minute. Also thanks in part to the tailgate step. We've also sold a ton of those covers here at the dealership and never had a customer disappointed. That's what I'll be putting on my new truck.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out the Bakflip site, they have a video. When fully flipped back it doesnt take up bedspace but it blocks the back window.

Actually looks pretty sweet. For som reason the connecting rods kinda bug me when flipped all the way open. But I guess most of the time you run the cover closed and the. Flip open just for big items like motor cycle quad etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk