GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the market for a bed cover as well. I love the ones that roll that I can open as much as I want and close as much as I want. Any input on these?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In the market for a bed cover as well. I love the ones that roll that I can open as much as I want and close as much as I want. Any input on these?

It sounds like you're referring to the Retrax covers. Retrax offers both the One and Pro with the Pro being the premium grade version. The covers are also available in a gloss black or matte black finish. And you also have the choose to have them be manual rolling or electric (Powertrax series).

The Retrax Pro series is our number one selling rolling cover. I'll be happy to answer any of your questions and get you setup with a quote.

Reaction score
Cover

I have the are z series topper. I am looking at selling it though and getting the retrax pro

Attachments

• 7E83C757-F522-409F-B51A-A0673128BD90.jpg
    7E83C757-F522-409F-B51A-A0673128BD90.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 97

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who has the best price on Truck Covers USA?
They are all very even and very hard to find a deal. If you can get away with no sales tax or shipping then that's a win. Even on Thanksgiving I only got 10% off plus a gift pack from autoanything and I had searched for awhile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick. When is retrax suppose to finally release there cover with integrated track system? Heard April or May but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick. When is retrax suppose to finally release there cover with integrated track system? Heard April or May but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Haven’t heard any updates yet. We were told Q2 at SEMA, but as you said, that doesn’t appear to be the case at this time.

As soon as I hear something, I’ll be sure to post it!

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
My truck will finally be here around the 20th, any vendors have a great deal on a Revolver X4?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk