GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Friday, I need to buy something...

Looking at a Bakflip F1 (72329) seems to be the best
899.00 shipped
Can any vendors beat this price?

Checked my Transamerican account and its an alright price but could be better.

I checked the price on Part Number: BKI72329

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the roll ups, you get total bed access and no rear view blind spots

Extang Revolution. Had that on my last truck, was the nicest roll up I've used. Low profile. No snaps or velcro and still weather resistant. When fully rolled, its pretty small and it sits mostly on top of the rear bed rail so there is very little to no lost bed space.

I'm kinda torn if I should get it again or try something new just for fun. I really like the retractables, but I worry about losing a foot of bed space on a 5.5 ft bed. Some of the hard folding models out there look nice closed, but I hate having them block the window when up. If I went this route, I'd want one that I could pull off quickly and easily when needed.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are at least five unanswered questions in this thread, with nothing but Facebook-like posts of the covers people like and/or are buying.

Nice.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok but I have to see if it is ok with mommy. Where are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Sorry. That was meant for my kid in messages.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I meant to ask how much for the Bac Revolver X2?

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the review I'm deciding between lomax and backflip mx4

I'm still trying to decide between a Lomax, Extang Revolution, or a retractable... Lomax looks really nice, but I haven't yet found any reviews other than company made videos.