To those that got the full appearance package:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford must laugh every time they get a thousand dollars for nothing more than a glorified FX4 sticker.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can you justify $2,470.00 for 4 stickers and plastic on the tailgate?

just BRUTAL

It's the spectrum of the same argument

How can we all justify 75K for a F150 with a better suspension, tires and some reworked fenders

The profit on the stickers is insane

The profit on the Raptor is also insane

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How can we all justify 75K for a F150 with a better suspension, tires and some reworked fenders

Have to disagree with this. It didn't cost millions in R&D to print out some stickers. The process behind designing and producing a truck like the raptor is costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ehhhh, the raptor is a pretty nice truck

$900 for two black stripes on the hood? $1075 for two bed raptor decals? It is enough of a price gouge that it literally makes me angry.

anyone know vinyl well know what the cost on these stickers might be? $20?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehhhh, the raptor is a pretty nice truck

$900 for two black stripes on the hood? $1075 for two bed raptor decals? It is enough of a price gouge that it literally makes me angry.

anyone know vinyl well know what the cost on these stickers might be? $20?

Materials? $50-60. Time to design and fit and for the first run of them? Depends on the salary of the graphic designer at Ford divided by they time spent on design and the number of them sold. Either way, they are overpriced. At $500 for the hood and bedsides, there is still plenty of profit and they are more in line with what the aftermarket and other OEM manufacturers are charging.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
How can you justify $2,470.00 for 4 stickers and plastic on the tailgate?

just BRUTAL

This is why rappygraphics.com exists... Plain. And. Simple oh and some guys prefer not to screw with vinyl work themselves... so be it they paid the extra. If you haven't heard vinyl can be a real pain in the ASS to work with if you don't know what you're doing. Idk why you wanted to start a thread to cause another uproar. Some things are better left unsaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nukemustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't order my truck, and if I had I certainly would not have checked the option box(es) for the stickers. I actually don't care for them, but the fact I paid a grand for them prevents me from taking my heat gun to them just yet...

Honestly it is just something else to wax around and get that caked up while wax/polish line going

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is why rappygraphics.com exists... Plain. And. Simple oh and some guys prefer not to screw with vinyl work themselves... so be it they paid the extra. If you haven't heard vinyl can be a real pain in the ASS to work with if you don't know what you're doing. Idk why you wanted to start a thread to cause another uproar. Some things are better left unsaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiting till late march for my raptor

friends on normal forums are sick of hearing me talk about raptors

so im posting about raptors here, on the raptor forum :flipthebird: