Thinking bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if i have the full race intercooler, I dont need your lower mounting bracket?

what's the lead time on one of the frame horn chop enforcer bumpers?

The Full Race Intercooler lower mount bracket is highly recommended when using the Full Race Intercooler relocation kit with our bumper. The lower bracket provided by Full Race interferes with our bumper and cannot be used. Your other option is to fab your own.

Our current lead time on all new orders is 6-8 weeks.

Thank you,
Rogue Racing

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely like it the most, that enforcer frame chop bumper is just sick looking. I guess I can just relocate my wagoner IC (spell it wrong I’m sure, every time) but I’m not sure about my adaptive cruiser thing-a-ma-jig.. laser or radar wtf ever it is I kinda like having it. But if it will work I just need to find a shop that can install all of this.. cause I’m getting it..

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

I have 6 Baja cube pros now , well only 4 I can use, 2 are on a pillar mount, but I could mount the 4 I have in middle of bumper and keep great air flow

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely like it the most, that enforcer frame chop bumper is just sick looking. I guess I can just relocate my wagoner IC (spell it wrong I’m sure, every time) but I’m not sure about my adaptive cruiser thing-a-ma-jig.. laser or radar wtf ever it is I kinda like having it. But if it will work I just need to find a shop that can install all of this.. cause I’m getting it..

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

I have 6 Baja cube pros now , well only 4 I can use, 2 are on a pillar mount, but I could mount the 4 I have in middle of bumper and keep great air flow

If you use the ADD Intercooler Kit, there is an integrated bracket to relocate your ACC module. You could always go this route and sell your Wagner IC to another forum member.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The svc smurf bumper looks nice too, just no place to mount any lights. I wasn’t planning on doing a frame cut bumper but it looks so good and gives so much of a clearance angle I think now I’m gonna do it. Just need a vendor to tell me if If I can keep adaptive cruise or will I lose it with the bumper. And plan on having a shop install it but need directions sent to me so I can show to a shop and see if they feel comfortable doing it. Also could use little money to purchase all this. I have a paypal account and was wondering if possibly a fund raiser type thing be started in my name. I plan on entering the North Carolina 250 Baja that will be ran coming April 15 and a second one July 7th.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so update, I know I want to get a frame cut bumper now, just not sure which one, I like them all. Soon as I think I like one the most I see a different one and love it. The ADD frame cut bumper I’m really digging now. Seems it cost more money to buy the inner cooler relocation kit and adaptive cruise control bracket than the actual bumper cost. I’m just asking because I don’t know much about moving IC but why does this cost 1600 dollars by itself? What’s the deal? Either way I’m gomna pay for it cause I gotta have it. I’m thinking go with ADD bumper because I have a feeling they will have solid detailed instructions on how to do everything. I hope. Now what I need is a really great discount, because I need bumper, relocate kit, inner cooler bracket, it’s 3,349.97 for this on ADD website and that’s not including shipping. I will get it sent to a off-road shop in NC near my single wide mobile home. Key word is mobile home now k.. I need a poor man discount plz.. need a vendor to message me and be in a great mood feeling like helping me out some with details on how I can order all this. Thanks , also if you like another bumper I should take look at plz let me know about it.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok so update, I know I want to get a frame cut bumper now, just not sure which one, I like them all. Soon as I think I like one the most I see a different one and love it. The ADD frame cut bumper I’m really digging now. Seems it cost more money to buy the inner cooler relocation kit and adaptive cruise control bracket than the actual bumper cost. I’m just asking because I don’t know much about moving IC but why does this cost 1600 dollars by itself? What’s the deal? Either way I’m gomna pay for it cause I gotta have it. I’m thinking go with ADD bumper because I have a feeling they will have solid detailed instructions on how to do everything. I hope. Now what I need is a really great discount, because I need bumper, relocate kit, inner cooler bracket, it’s 3,349.97 for this on ADD website and that’s not including shipping. I will get it sent to a off-road shop in NC near my single wide mobile home. Key word is mobile home now k.. I need a poor man discount plz.. need a vendor to message me and be in a great mood feeling like helping me out some with details on how I can order all this. Thanks , also if you like another bumper I should take look at plz let me know about it.

A little bit of clarification, the ADD Intercooler Relocation Kit is not just a kit to move the stock intercooler; it's a full intercooler replacement kit that upgrades the factory intercooler to an aftermarket unit and also relocates the intercooler from the factory location to up behind the main grille.

Additionally, if you go with the new ADD Intercooler Upgrade Kit by aFe, you will not need to add the Intercooler Relocation Bracket. The Intercooler Relocation Bracket is only needed for use with the original ADD Intercooler Kit that was made by Full-Race.

Reaction score

Nick from Apollo Optics is correct. Plus, the AFE Intercooler kit from us is only $1399. So $2800 for the bumper & full intercooler kit (New intercooler, piping, hoses, clamps, adaptive cruise bracket).

Here are the instructions, its actually pretty simple.
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns....ro Front Bumper Installation Instructions.pdf

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The svc smurf bumper looks nice too, just no place to mount any lights. I wasn’t planning on doing a frame cut bumper but it looks so good and gives so much of a clearance angle I think now I’m gonna do it. Just need a vendor to tell me if If I can keep adaptive cruise or will I lose it with the bumper. And plan on having a shop install it but need directions sent to me so I can show to a shop and see if they feel comfortable doing it. Also could use little money to purchase all this. I have a paypal account and was wondering if possibly a fund raiser type thing be started in my name. I plan on entering the North Carolina 250 Baja that will be ran coming April 15 and a second one July 7th.

I have this SVC one on order. It is not on their website. They have a intercooler kit being finished and they also have a bracket for the ACC. It is a frame cut. Fits a 30" light bar

Attachments

• 24282277_1515232138511845_1153902411_n.jpg
    24282277_1515232138511845_1153902411_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 24282142_1515232141845178_54738176_n.jpg
    24282142_1515232141845178_54738176_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 24273303_1515232128511846_1498203862_n.jpg
    24273303_1515232128511846_1498203862_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 91

poyndextr

Reaction score
@Msb.19d - Agree. The frame horn chops look best. The ADD is sick, but I’m still diggin that enforcer. SVC is nice too...

I’d like to get one myself but have a little trepidation as I don’t fully understand how it’d affect warranty and other things of similar nature.

I got a spray in bedliner which they’re blaming for the step not springing out of the tailgate. They’d have a field day with cutting the frame and moving shit around...