Thinking bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#EnforceEverythingAllTheTime!

Attachments

• RaymonFHCFrontAngle.jpg
    RaymonFHCFrontAngle.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 136
  • RaymondFHCSide.jpg
    RaymondFHCSide.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_7250.jpg
    IMG_7250.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_6353.jpg
    IMG_6353.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6528.jpg
    IMG_6528.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 125

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice bumper how much is that thing?

All Enforcer bumpers start at $1999.99 and go up from there depending on options.

Bolt on and winch provision Enforcer bumpers can add the optional dimple or mesh skins, upper light bar hoop and upper light bar mount.

The frame horn chop Enforcer bumper is $1999.99, and has no options. An intercooler relocation kit ($1399.95) and intercooler lower mounting bracket (+$200) are required to complete the install. If you are going to use your own intercooler kit, you can eliminate the lower mount bracket.

Reaction score
I need to find a bumper that will work with my wagoner IC, I’m probably gonna have to contact someone high up in government for this. I know just the person

If the wagoner sits in the factory location, it will work with our non-winch bumpers.

I’m considering ADD stealth fighter front and honey badger rear. I just put Baja cube lights in stock bumper though, I messed up alittle with that. Think I can use 2 of my Baja cubes in rear bumper though.

The cube lights will work, the S2 (rectangular lights) will work but look funny & too small in our bumpers. But you can put them almost anywhere. (A pillar or even as a chase light on the bed). I would convert 1 of the S2 light to amber & run as a amber chase light.
F144791442.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

ADD Stealth Fighter

20819300_989704074502880_3198176664717593126_o.jpg

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks , gonna check them out now

We have bolt on Enforcer front bumpers in stock as well as winch provision front Enforcer bumpers and Enforcer rears too!

Our bumpers are available with multiple options so you can customize it to your taste.

We also offer a frame horn chop Enforcer bumper if you want the best possible approach angle and aggressive styling.

Winch provision and frame horn chop versions require an intercooler relocation kit.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

What does that truck have on it? Wheels ? Lift? Tires?It looks sick

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks , gonna check them out now

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

What does that truck have on it? Wheels ? Lift? Tires?It looks sick

What truck are you referring to? We posted a few in that last post.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
All Enforcer bumpers start at $1999.99 and go up from there depending on options.

Bolt on and winch provision Enforcer bumpers can add the optional dimple or mesh skins, upper light bar hoop and upper light bar mount.

The frame horn chop Enforcer bumper is $1999.99, and has no options. An intercooler relocation kit ($1399.95) and intercooler lower mounting bracket (+$200) are required to complete the install. If you are going to use your own intercooler kit, you can eliminate the lower mount bracket.

so if i have the full race intercooler, I dont need your lower mounting bracket?

what's the lead time on one of the frame horn chop enforcer bumpers?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m considering ADD stealth fighter front and honey badger rear. I just put Baja cube lights in stock bumper though, I messed up alittle with that. Think I can use 2 of my Baja cubes in rear bumper though.

That is the exact setup we just installed on our shop truck. ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper and ADD Honey Badger 10" Lights rear bumper. Although our rear bumper did have a couple custom touches, we shaved off the rear D-Ring shackle mounts.

As far as re-using your fog pocket kit: you could get a pair of hood mounts and bolt your Baja Designs Squadron Spot lights to them. You could then swap the lenses on the Driving/Combo Squadrons to Wide Cornering and both them in to the cube mounts in the rear bumper. Then, you could swap the lenses on your S2 lights to amber and get bed mounts and mount them as rear chase lights.

Alternatively, you could sell your used kit and use the funds for the new bumper and light setup.

As far as which bumpers will work with your Wagner intercooler, any intercooler that keeps the factory intercooler will work.

From ADD, this would include the Stealth Fighter, HoneyBadger, Stealth R, and Venom R.

From Rogue Racing, this would include the bolt-on Enforcer bumper. Of course for all of these bumpers mentioned, the non-winch versions would be the only bumpers that would work with the intercooler in the factory location, OEM or other brands.

Regardless of your bumper choice, we'd be happy to put a package together for your bumpers and lighting!