Talk to me about tonneau covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only had mine on a week so I can't say for sure about it's water resistance. Has kept everything outside in the short time I've had it. By design it should keep very dry. The hinge seals are above the weatherstripping and it compresses tightly when closed. We have so big rains coming this week. If anything bad happens, I'll post about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you get hit with the rain yet?

Dr. Hunter

Reaction score
Had a roll n lock in my gen 1 was pretty decent but got a retrax pro mx on gen 2 and it's easily the best option aside from price

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The MX4 allows you to drop the tail gate with the remote. Nice cover.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the Bak VOp and love it. Looks good (no folds), more water tight than anything i found for my bed rug, access tot eh full bed. check is on my build up thread and send rick at freedom motorsports for the best pricing around.

jscout

Reaction score
I got the Ford hard cover put on today - the one that does not fold. I was an ARE guy on my past SCREW's but this option is very nice, has the Ford logo on each side, a lock that is keyed to my truck valet key, and comes on and off in about 2 minutes - a lot easier than the previous covers I've had.

This is not the cover for the guy that needs the fold over flexibility,

I tried to post a pic but dimensions too big - will work on reducing and posting later...