Tailgate with step?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ipeefreely

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find any definitive answers to this.

I purchased my 17' Raptor without a tailgate step and I was wondering if it would be possible to add the tailgate step back in.

If not, where would you guys order another tailgate w/ the integrated step?

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It isn’t possible and I have no idea how to order a new tail gate. My first step would be to contact the dealer.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find any definitive answers to this.

I purchased my 17' Raptor without a tailgate step and I was wondering if it would be possible to add the tailgate step back in.

Hard to imagine paying the cost of a brand new tailgate just to add the step. I've heard the tailgate can cost around 3 grand but I have no idea

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

When I first got my 2013 a couple of years ago I thought the step was a little dumb. After using the truck for various projects, I couldn't be happier that the truck came with the tailgate step option!