Swarfworks Front Plate Relocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After installing the Full Race intercooler, Swarfworks winch mount and Warn winch I had no place to mount my front plate, (required where I live, unless I drilled some holes in the bumper.

Fortunately the Swarfworks licence plate tow hook mount became available. The mount is very easy to install and no cutting or drilling is required. It attaches securely to a front tow hook, doesnt budge and it does not make contact the bumper at all. I placed it on the passenger side so that it doesnt block the cruise control sensor. Overall another excellent and solid product by Swarfworks.

https://swarfworks.com/shop?olsPage=products/2017-ford-raptor-front-license-plate-relocation&page=2

NfHjssq.jpg
wFYV9aC.jpg
Sg2hvaK.jpg
8SGH7qE.jpg
Y34ITK4.jpg

Riksk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting! Just saw this and have been thinking about picking it up. Glad for the review!

dsfife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered one, didnt say much about the company on their website any idea where the are located?

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Mine included lol. I have a stack of front plates under my house from my trucks. I’ll take the ticket, same with the tint. It’s a fix it ticket not a big deal.

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great set up on the winch and plate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jikjak

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, the hassle of getting pulled over is worse than the ticket.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

I ordered one, didnt say much about the company on their website any idea where the are located?

I believe they are in Michigan. The person that owns the company and makes the product is also a forum member. Nothing to worry about and his products are excellent.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking (at least from the pics). Looks to be very heavy duty!

I don't run a front plate either (CA) but do keep my plate under the seat with zip ties in case I have to travel to LAX I can quickly attach as you will have ticket when you get back home - they patrol the parking structure...

By the way OP, nice job on the intercooler and winch set up - looks clean!! And, the old plate mount plugs - nice touch!

Last edited: