Suggestions for PPF placement.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Magnetic Grey Raptor on order and it’s scheduled to land late June early July. I want to add PPF as soon as it arrives and am currently waiting on a quote for a full wrap, I expect it to be expensive so if I chose to go a different route where are the “necessary” areas to get it applied? Obviously the front (impact areas) but is there any other areas current owners are noticing issues and wish that they had PPF?

Thanks in advance!!! Very excited to be an official owner in the near future.

lancemccollum

Reaction score
The front of the rear fenders and fender flares are a must, as well as the cups and front edge of the door handles. I decided to also do the backs of my mirrors. That, and the door edges, cost me $700.00. I have also decided to take it back for them to do the entire fender flares in matte, this week, for an additional $500.00. I don't like the glossy PPF on the fenders flares.9069f2492b66fa0fa9677509c708af12.jpgab2f672d34396a1e723d378bc961c337.jpg8f4a2983d91d3f4f15a93ebab1a41f34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really a protection issue, but the b-pillars scratch very easily and I had PPF put there and it greatly improves the appearance and scratch resistance.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
you'll come to find that when you get the truck dirty, even with stock wheels and tires, the front tires seem to have perfect aim.

Mud shoots straight up the front doors and DIRECTLY at the door handles.

If you're worried, the front doors would be an apt choice for ppf.

for me, it's a truck, so i honestly only put ppf on the headlights and the flat spots just outward of the headlights.

My thinking is, once i get tired of the magnetic (and/or go with fiberglass fenders and bedsides), I'll probably just wrap the truck.

pplunkett

Reaction score
I have a Magnetic Grey Raptor on order and it’s scheduled to land late June early July. I want to add PPF as soon as it arrives and am currently waiting on a quote for a full wrap, I expect it to be expensive so if I chose to go a different route where are the “necessary” areas to get it applied? Obviously the front (impact areas) but is there any other areas current owners are noticing issues and wish that they had PPF?

Thanks in advance!!! Very excited to be an official owner in the near future.

I agree with you, it took possession a month ago and had My Black Raptor fender flares wrapped gloss black to color match and some other graphics, then the entire truck and rims triple ceramic coated. Three year warranty. Only thing, it was $2,100 for ceramic.
All the best on your new truck!IMG_3842.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free