Stubby Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
What is the calibration code for the Stubby Antenna?

It will come with your antenna. There should be a pink sticker attached to it. If not you'll need to contact the manufacturer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will come with your antenna. There should be a pink sticker attached to it. If not you'll need to contact the manufacturer.

Hey ********, you still trolling the Gen 2 forums? You had gone quiet for a few days so I was hoping you finally got the message and left Gen 2 alone.

Giving fake advice that's going to make people spend time and money for nothing is the lowest of the low. You are a new low in Internet troll ratings.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey ********, you still trolling the Gen 2 forums? You had gone quiet for a few days so I was hoping you finally got the message and left Gen 2 alone.

Giving fake advice that's going to make people spend time and money for nothing is the lowest of the low. You are a new low in Internet troll ratings.

Check your micro aggressions there snowflake. Blind anyone with your fog lights or learn how to count yet?

You say you're going to put me on ignore but you haven't because you find some weird fun in playing the victim. Besides you're mad you asked the same question in here and didn't know better. Sorry the internet is hard for you.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Do the stubbies on amazon come with the calibration number? Also, can anyone confirm that after retuning the stubby, is the reception as good as the stock antenna?

In case you go back and try to edit it...

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score

With all the hostile posts and aggression towards anyone who isn't where you think they should be, whether on the road or the internet, maybe the next mod you should consider is anger management classes.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
With all the hostile posts and aggression towards anyone who isn't where you think they should be, whether on the road or the internet, maybe the next mod you should consider is anger management classes.

The internet is probably the only place where he has 'control' he already gets mad when he gets cucked by other drivers hanging out in the fast lane. So mad he has to put on big lights to blind them with. There's a lot of anger and a lot of compensation going on here.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heres the tldr.
-Op should have a link for buying... There isn't one, so here you go https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0073WEZU4/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
-The bigger the antenna, the better they work
-to install, you remove stock antenna and screw in stubby
-post here how much better it looks but doesn't work as well
-unsubscribe from thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Gunnut

Reaction score
Installed the Stubby today, seems to pick up all station that the OEM antenna did.

Now I can call my truck a "build".

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is really messed up is that I had to use a metric wrench to loosen my FORD's antenna....