Spare tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you change out to 35’s, can you also change the spare or will it not fit?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The spare is a 35. If you meant 37s, some folks have made them work, but it requires modifications to the bed.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
The spare is a 35. If you meant 37s, some folks have made them work, but it requires modifications to the bed.

i dont know what sort of bed changes people have had to make, but a 37" bfg k02 will fit in the stock spare location, it is just a really tight squeeze.

There are heat shields on the tailpipes from the factory that help dissipate the heat.

That being said, it fits a whole lot better if you chop the tailpipes and create a turn down immediately rearward of the muffler.

Bonus improvement is that you no longer drag tailpipe over every single ledge/rock.

Dee

Reaction score
i dont know what sort of bed changes people have had to make, but a 37" bfg k02 will fit in the stock spare location, it is just a really tight squeeze.

There are heat shields on the tailpipes from the factory that help dissipate the heat.

That being said, it fits a whole lot better if you chop the tailpipes and create a turn down immediately rearward of the muffler.

Bonus improvement is that you no longer drag tailpipe over every single ledge/rock.

Thats good to know. Few days ago I cut my pipes after the muffler and turn them down to make room for 37’s going on this week.

Like the look better with the add bumper too.

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Loose the tailpipes

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_12d2.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_12d2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 59