RRW Wheels 17x8.5 +00 22lbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These have been forever in the making but I just got word that these are arriving this week in bronze first. These are true 6x135 hub centric wheels, not the re-drills Other finishes coming at a later time. If anybody want's to get orders in PM me.

Attachments

• RR2.jpg
    RR2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 223
  • RR2 A.jpg
    RR2 A.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 286
  • RR2 B.jpg
    RR2 B.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 286

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These have been forever in the making but I just got word that these are arriving this week in bronze first. These are true 6x135 hub centric wheels, not the re-drills Other finishes coming at a later time. If anybody want's to get orders in PM me.

These i would like in mate black with black lug nuts

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing these must be forged wheels based on the MSRP on the RRW site?

But part of me says if they don't say forged, then they probably aren't and that is ALOT of coin for a wheel that isn't forged.

For comparison - which is NOT apples to apples but a 17 x 8.5 forged Volk TE-37 (similar spoke design) is around 15-16 pounds.

Last edited:

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing these must be forged wheels based on the MSRP on the RRW site?

But part of me says if they don't say forged, then they probably aren't and that is ALOT of coin for a wheel that isn't forged.

For comparison - which is NOT apples to apples but a 17 x 8.5 forged Volk TE-37 (similar spoke design) is around 15-16 pounds.

Msrp is 800 for 4. They're cast

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score