Roush 20" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VrooommMatt

Reaction score
Unless Roush is making them, they are getting them from someone else. Who? Anyone using 20" wheels for offroad at speed and some crawling, how are they?

veh-2017-f150-raptor-wheel.jpg

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless Roush is making them, they are getting them from someone else. Who? Anyone using 20" wheels for offroad at speed and some crawling, how are they?

veh-2017-f150-raptor-wheel.jpg

See below. He nailed it

Last edited:
OP
OP
VrooommMatt

VrooommMatt

Reaction score

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They're available in 18" as well if you want more tire. We are a Vision dealer if you need a quote.

OP
OP
VrooommMatt

VrooommMatt

Reaction score
They're available in 18" as well if you want more tire. We are a Vision dealer if you need a quote.

Cool, thanks for your info. Fingers crossed in the next day or two I should have the Raptor order locked in, then I was going to try and contact Vision but maybe you can help.

Can I get the wheels unfinished? I'd like to do the wheels in bronze or burn bronze, so unfinished would cut cost for everyone.

Is the bead lock ring metal or nylon? Can I get it red.

Thanks,
Matt

aizdaman

Reaction score
In 18" they would be a cool option. You get a nice looking wheel and can still have a nice size tire for any offroad activities.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for your info. Fingers crossed in the next day or two I should have the Raptor order locked in, then I was going to try and contact Vision but maybe you can help.

Can I get the wheels unfinished? I'd like to do the wheels in bronze or burn bronze, so unfinished would cut cost for everyone.

Is the bead lock ring metal or nylon? Can I get it red.

Thanks,
Matt

They are mass produced in China so they only come finished in either, grey, black or black and machined. The rings are some kind of plastic. I could have a local body shop paint them like Roush does or to save some shipping costs. You could probably have them done locally.

mjaramillo

Reaction score
They are mass produced in China so they only come finished in either, grey, black or black and machined. The rings are some kind of plastic. I could have a local body shop paint them like Roush does or to save some shipping costs. You could probably have them done locally.
I'm interested in getting some with the red rings.