Rogue Racing vs ADD...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that my truck is delivered I am looking to start pilling together my list of parts....as I plan on keeping this thing for at least a couple years.

I am looking for some bumpers, racks with lighting and was wondering what the experience is with the above I believe I read somewhere about ADD having coating issues on their products a couple years ago not sure how much that go worked out. As I live in the north (Buffalo) I am extremely worried about corrosion specifically I see a lot of billet or steel assembly screws on a lot of these bumpers that I can see being major rust points within a year.

Specifically I am looking at the Rogue Enforcer with dual Rigid bars, and then the ADD HoneyBadger with 10" lights as well as the HoneyBadger Chase Rack with Roof Rack add-on.

Also I see the general census is Rigid or BAJA lighting I was looking for some input on those as well.

Besides a mildly modded Ram Rebel (Previous truck) a have not ventured much into the off-road world.

Any input is appreciated....Thanks.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now that my truck is delivered I am looking to start pilling together my list of parts....as I plan on keeping this thing for at least a couple years.

I am looking for some bumpers, racks with lighting and was wondering what the experience is with the above I believe I read somewhere about ADD having coating issues on their products a couple years ago not sure how much that go worked out. As I live in the north (Buffalo) I am extremely worried about corrosion specifically I see a lot of billet or steel assembly screws on a lot of these bumpers that I can see being major rust points within a year.

Specifically I am looking at the Rogue Enforcer with dual Rigid bars, and then the ADD HoneyBadger with 10" lights as well as the HoneyBadger Chase Rack with Roof Rack add-on.

Also I see the general census is Rigid or BAJA lighting I was looking for some input on those as well.

Besides a mildly modded Ram Rebel (Previous truck) a have not ventured much into the off-road world.

Any input is appreciated....Thanks.

Just sent you a PM, @Carbon8.