Rigid RDS light bar and radiance fogs finally on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that light bar not point towards the ground? I feel like thats the case every time I see that setup. Maybe its angle of the photos..

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that light bar not point towards the ground? I feel like thats the case every time I see that setup. Maybe its angle of the photos..

Definitely the angle of the pic. It's fairly level with it being just a whisker downward.
IMG950201_zpsrc8u394o.jpg

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the specs on your wheels/tires? Are you leveled? Do you rub at all?

Great setup - looks killer!

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the specs on your wheels/tires? Are you leveled? Do you rub at all?

Great setup - looks killer!

Thanks a bunch :) The wheels are 20X9 Sota SSD's with a -12 offset. The tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35X12.5. I have the RPG collars on for leveling but the I've had the wheels/tires on before the collars came in and I had zero rubbing.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch :) The wheels are 20X9 Sota SSD's with a -12 offset. The tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35X12.5. I have the RPG collars on for leveling but the I've had the wheels/tires on before the collars came in and I had zero rubbing.

Thanks! Great to know

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my Rigid Radiance fogs and the 40" RDS light bar and my powder coated bead lock rings on my truck. I very happy with how everything came out.
Raptorwheels_zpstvdhasvy.jpg

What upfitter switch did you run your fogs to? And, are all 6 on the same switch?

Do you run them anytime your headlights are on?

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What upfitter switch did you run your fogs to? And, are all 6 on the same switch?

Do you run them anytime your headlights are on?

The amber outer leds are tied into the my marker lights so they run with the parking lights. I've got the middle set of fogs on Aux 1 and the outer 2 on with aux 2 and then all 3 on with aux 3 and the light bar is on aux 4.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The amber outer leds are tied into the my marker lights so they run with the parking lights. I've got the middle set of fogs on Aux 1 and the outer 2 on with aux 2 and then all 3 on with aux 3 and the light bar is on aux 4.

Thanks, I was reading to make sure and not over fuse and I noticed switch 1 & 2 are 15 amps and 5 & 6 are 5 amps. Your setup looked so good I ordered the same.