Replacement/aftermarket front grills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the size 88 font "FORD" on the front grill. Everyone knows that it's not Nissan that makes a Raptor, so I don't see the need to advertise the obvious. Plus I like a subtler look anyway.

Would aftermarket grills made for a regular F150 work for the Raptor? Like this one: EAG Raptor Style Replacement Grille With LED Lights for 2015-2017 Ford F-150 | eBay

If not, are there any aftermarket grills out there that folks know of without logo/lettering?

When you're looking at aftermarket grilles you need to consider airflow. You'll notice that the stock Raptor grille has large honeycomb shaped holes in it. This is to get the correct airflow and mitigate any turbulent air that could develop in front of the radiator and/or intercooler. Some of these aftermarket grilles have mesh or small rectangular holes which could cause turbulent air in front of the radiator/intercooler. This will result in sub-optimal cooling performance. Just something to ask about when you talk to different grille manufacturers.

Bonebreak3r

Reaction score
The ford logo in the front is the trademark of the truck. I'm a die hard ford fan, so I would never trade the bumper. It is one of my favorite features. This truck doesn't give off the clean look. It is there for a bold statement, so is the bumper. I agree with the statement of making sure you keep the original grill.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

I meant grill not bumper.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was is the same boat, didn't care for the FORD grille but it grows on you.. that being said I had a royalty core grille on my gmc i owned before this truck and it was hands down the best quality.. if looking to go that route get in touch with them.. they can make you whatever you want.. they are pricey, but very high quality, and look awesome imo