GEN 2 Rear wheel well liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used Plaitic-dip spray for my front plate for me its easier to keep clean and repair scratches

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the above posts about spraying ur wheel wells, i had emailed husky about their poor fitment, never got a reply.

I dont recommend buying their product, required a lot of trimming and additional bolts to keep it closer to the frame. This is even supposed to be the new batch, horrible!

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really?

Mine fit with no cutting, no modifying and they fit perfectly.

I must be blessed.

I agree with the above posts about spraying ur wheel wells, i had emailed husky about their poor fitment, never got a reply.

I dont recommend buying their product, required a lot of trimming and additional bolts to keep it closer to the frame. This is even supposed to be the new batch, horrible!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I would not recommend these either.

Also- food for thought- if you plan to run any of the various bump stop kits, the liners are worthless. you'd have to trim so much, you might as well not bother.

I'll be line-x-ing my wheel wells when I get the bed done.

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought huskeys two weeks ago.installed them.they said 10 min per side.bull took me 2 hrs for both.pain getting under fender flares.had to put zip screws in by shocks,rubbibg tires.they look much better than wheel wells.