GEN 2 Rear wheel well liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by my local Line X dealer and he told me it is very difficult to get a good coat all the way around in there, so he would rather not attempt it.

Shop around. One LineX place told me the same thing. However, a different shop said they do it a lot and that the haven't experienced any problems. Mine looked as good 4 years later when I traded my Raptor as the day it was sprayed. I live on a 3 mile long dirt/gravel road, I had a lot of higher speed off pavement miles on my truck.

OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
Shop around. One LineX place told me the same thing. However, a different shop said they do it a lot and that the haven't experienced any problems. Mine looked as good 4 years later when I traded my Raptor as the day it was sprayed. I live on a 3 mile long dirt/gravel road, I had a lot of higher speed off pavement miles on my truck.

I will do that, thanks

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree. There are 3 Line-X shops in my area and the first one quoted me $595 for standard bed liner and said that the don't do wheel wells. The second one quoted me $495 for pro bed liner and $150 for the wheel wells.

Always call around, services and pricing is not standardized for the Line-X dealers.

OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
Stopped by the next dealer near me and they said they do the wheel wells all the time, scheduled appt for next week!!

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine done today! They did a great job and looks way better, especially with a white truck!

Looks great! I'll do the same on my OW one too. Did they use same texture as the bed? Looks a little smoother and someone here mentioned the smooth version previously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetsco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I'll do the same on my OW one too. Did they use same texture as the bed? Looks a little smoother and someone here mentioned the smooth version previously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a smoother finish. I didn't do the bed as I'm going with the bedrug.