Rear Wheel Well Liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spoke with a Line-X place today and the quoted me $400 for just the rear. So I’ve decided to try the rustoleum route..... my question is did anyone here spray the front wheel wellls?
The Line-X guy said they don’t do the front.

Any comments?

Find a different line ex shop. They're all independently owned and operated. I think I had mine done for $250.

If you prep the surface well Rustoleum will do the trick too.

I cant think of one good reason to spray the front plastic wheel liners.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there are no drop in liners available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have these from Husky. Early version of these didn't fit properly, but they've since been reworked. Some claim they still don't fit correctly. Not sure if that's an installer problem or the parts themselves since some haven't had any problem. I have these on my list of to do's at some point.
https://www.huskyliners.com/Wheel-Well-Guards-Wheel-Well-Liners/2018/ford/f-150/submodel/raptor

RaptorFever

Reaction score
Funny was just looking at the husky liners on there website and was wondering about the fit and are they worth ordering. So here I am on the forum ! Any body have these?

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the husky liners got them a week ago they fit great. They do take a bit of finesse and patience to put in. Overall I am very happy with them.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t like how the liners cover the shocks. I sprayed with the rust-o-leum bed liner. It’s good shit and taping up with drop cloths is pretty easy.

ef8d4822281902f023fb881c94512cf8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rapterzz

Reaction score
I have been debating on spraying it my self just can’t decide what material I want to use it’s between bedlinner or the undercoating. I think each one has their pros and cons. Let us know how you like it when it’s done. How long did it take you and how much material did you use?

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the husky liners got them a week ago they fit great. They do take a bit of finesse and patience to put in. Overall I am very happy with them.

Same here, I installed them on my 18 Ignot, fits really well looks good too, not really concerned about covering over the shock so for 127.00 works good for me.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been debating on spraying it my self just can’t decide what material I want to use it’s between bedlinner or the undercoating. I think each one has their pros and cons. Let us know how you like it when it’s done. How long did it take you and how much material did you use?

Takes longer to tape up (10 mins) than it does to spray... I used about 1 can per side... did about 3 coats or so - i only waited about 10 mins between each coat as well. It's pretty easy.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, I installed them on my 18 Ignot, fits really well looks good too, not really concerned about covering over the shock so for 127.00 works good for me.

I like them because they do cover up the shocks and give a more finished look. My truck is black, so spraying anything won't serve any purpose for me.