Rear Wheel Well Liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 10 and a 13 raptor and I bought undercarriage spray and did it myself. If you take the time masking it, its fairly easy and cleans up super easy.

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searching for rear wheel well liners. I can't seem to find a manufacturer that even lists them as an item that will eventually be available for the Raptor.

Some of the pre production trucks in the pictures looked like they had the WW liners in them. So I'm assuming someone has made them.

Has anyone come across a WW liner listing for the Raptor?

I emailed Husky today. Engineering Manager responded quickly with this:

This is a project we are going to do—provided there is not an unforeseen issue once we see the truck. No local dealers here in the area (250 miles of us here outside of Wichita, KS) have a 2017 Raptor in stock yet. I will gladly e-mail once we do have a time frame on this.

Cusetown

Reaction score

This is a project we are going to do—provided there is not an unforeseen issue once we see the truck. No local dealers here in the area (250 miles of us here outside of Wichita, KS) have a 2017 Raptor in stock yet. I will gladly e-mail once we do have a time frame on this.

Any chance of getting a timeline on having these out in production once they get their hands on an 17' Raptor?

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I have Line-x scheduled for next week. Both rear wheel wells for $250. Anyone else done this? Are you happy with it?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I did not go with wheel well liner because I was concerned with mud and gunk, debris getting caught between the liner and the wheel well.

Yes, had my 2011 done. held up great, will do the 17 as well.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ok thanks for the update.

As far as why they never did them for the Gen1.... I'm sure it came down to a very limited market and they were concerned they wouldn't sell enough to justify the R&D costs.