Rear Wheel Well Liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm getting my bed and rear wheel wells sprayed tomorrow with linex. I'll post some pictures after it's done.

Please do. I saw one picture posted (I don't remember if it was a Raptor) and it just didn't look very nice or effective. Just looked like you took a spray gun and sprayed the wheel well black.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just bought a '16 F150 and it had factory add on liners. No reason they couldn't be put in a Raptor. Might have to adapt some but they are available. It is a 5.5 bed like a Raptor, FX4

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just bought a '16 F150 and it had factory add on liners. No reason they couldn't be put in a Raptor. Might have to adapt some but they are available. It is a 5.5 bed like a Raptor, FX4

I had those in my 13' But the Raptor has completely different wheel wells so I can't see any easy way of adapting them so they look nice and give the protection they are designed for.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They don't fit. I confirmed it.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the wheel wells on my 12 with undercoat spray cans from Home Depot and they came out great and you honestly couldn't tell that it didn't come that way. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the wheel wells on my 12 with undercoat spray cans from Home Depot and they came out great and you honestly couldn't tell that it didn't come that way. Just my 2 cents.

I've done that before on a truck and it did look good.

I prefer the liners simply because they keep most of the salt, cinders and mud that get thrown from the tires from getting up in the bed supports and seams under the truck.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously how is this even an issue. Hundreds of Gen 1 trucks have Line-X wheel wells (Mine included) and its never been an issue. Its easy to clean and does a great job. You can get it in a smooth finish if you want, just like they offer for spraying the entire truck.

and to sum it up Line-X is you best option for the wheel wells. I also have had line-X done on the inside of the glass fenders, front liners and bedsides I have waiting to be installed

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/...rayed-line-x-premium-before-after-pics-11553/