Rear Wheel Well Liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been searching for rear wheel well liners. I can't seem to find a manufacturer that even lists them as an item that will eventually be available for the Raptor.

Some of the pre production trucks in the pictures looked like they had the WW liners in them. So I'm assuming someone has made them.

Has anyone come across a WW liner listing for the Raptor?

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I considered that but I think I want the wheel well liners. I like the look better and I would rather not have them spraying the bottom of the truck. Just concerned I won't be happy with the end result of the spray liner job.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what I am getting into. Told line x I wanted box , wheal wells, and quarter panels done to stop stone damage. This is on a shadow truck.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got a quote for line x for the wheel wells they said I'd never be able to keep it clean and didn't really recommend it. No wheel well liners on the market yet for the raptor. It was an option from Ford so my dealership was going to try and get them from the factory.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If line x won't do it, ask your dealer to apply undercoat to them or you can do it yourself fairly quickly. I sprayed undercoat on my last two trucks and it held up great in the wheel wells.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
When I got a quote for line x for the wheel wells they said I'd never be able to keep it clean and didn't really recommend it. No wheel well liners on the market yet for the raptor. It was an option from Ford so my dealership was going to try and get them from the factory.

Line-X has a non-textured product for wheel wells. Another member here just had his done.

Ranbo

Reaction score
I have Line-x scheduled for next week. Both rear wheel wells for $250. Anyone else done this? Are you happy with it?

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I did not go with wheel well liner because I was concerned with mud and gunk, debris getting caught between the liner and the wheel well.