Rear appliqué removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how the rear appliqué attaches? I looked at the Tasca parts site and it doesn’t list any clips. Before I try to pry it off, I was wondering if it’s screwed on or has plastic retention clips? If anyone has a pic of the back, that’d be awesome!
Thanks

MK

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m keeping it. Just wanted to remove it to vinyl wrap it. They sell replacement appliqués, so if it’s damaged it can be replaced.

venomblue22

Reaction score
there is 24 retainer clips holding it on. take the inside access panel off, there will be to nuts under that and then access as many of clips as you can from the back side with a pair of needle nose pliers, just enough to get the applique to lift up. Once its lifted up you should be able to get a pick tool on each of the remaining clips from the outside, use the pick tool to unclip both sides of each individual clip, good luck, its a bitch, but doable

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did find this pic, believe it's from a KR or Platinum though, but should be very similar attachment points...

Attachments

• Raptor Tailgate Applique mounting.jpg
    Raptor Tailgate Applique mounting.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 56