Raptorlights lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 6 lights kit and it looks awesome, every other raptor owner immediately asks about them since they look stock. Personally appreciated the great support from these guys.

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Sweet looks good! Any of them amber or all white ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milovaughn

Reaction score
One of our customer's recent pictures with the Rigid Radiance series and our new amber covers for the KC Flex lights.

mBh85wW.jpg
Hello, they look great. My question is how do they throw light for distance? Or are they more like a fog light. I wa looking at this set up by Rigid myself but I work up in North Canada and days are short now long nights. Looking for more lighting without going to off road lights. Please and thank you in advance.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, they look great. My question is how do they throw light for distance? Or are they more like a fog light. I wa looking at this set up by Rigid myself but I work up in North Canada and days are short now long nights. Looking for more lighting without going to off road lights. Please and thank you in advance.

Depending on which lights you choose, they can definitely throw out a ton of light! The Rigid Radiance for example, nice backlighting option but not a ton of light output. The Baja Designs Squadron Pros, an absolute ton of output!

Any night time pics? Which kit did you go with?

We'll see if we can dig up some night shots.