Rappygraphics has gen 2 products available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2efb0058a41edc4dc0ef6f0eb4d558c4.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that the first leg on the "R" for the word raptor should be elongated to better match the wheel opening instead of the existing elongated second leg that touches the "A". The second "R" at the end of the word raptor looks okay.

Tone

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2efb0058a41edc4dc0ef6f0eb4d558c4.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that the first leg on the "R" for the word raptor should be elongated to better match the wheel opening instead of the existing elongated second leg that touches the "A". The second "R" at the end of the word raptor looks okay.

Tone

I think the R's are fine, but hoping he comes out with something little smaller like the "Raptor" on some of the Gen 1 designs.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being a guy that prefers keeping their vehicle non descript and doesn't really like graphics I did order the subdued FORD grille American flag. I think it looks great and that the reflective feature is an added coolness factor!

I've also been eyeing up the tailgate lettering outline options but decided to wait for my truck to come in and see what I think will look good.