Rappy Graphics and Josh do it again!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, funny, but not that link from 2 posts above, thanks. I need the link to the site for Josh and crew where the modified cowel stickers could be purchased.

just pm Josh he'll set you up good guy awesome work

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, funny, but not that link from 2 posts above, thanks. I need the link to the site for Josh and crew where the modified cowel stickers could be purchased.

Damn man...lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Rappy Graphics graphics on the tailgate today!! Doing the hood graphics later!!

Did you have trouble with the f150 and the raptor letters sticking? Mine aren't sticking very well. I'm afraid they're going to pull off when I wash the car.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have trouble with the f150 and the raptor letters sticking? Mine aren't sticking very well. I'm afraid they're going to pull off when I wash the car.

I was a little worrried the 1st day because of the same thing. A couple of letters didn't want to stick completely, but I held my finger on them for about 5 minutes and they stuck. I didn't drive it for almost 15 hours after that to make sure they wouldn't fly off. No problems at all now. Washed it a few times already and no issues. Looks great!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I had the same concern as well. But they have been holding up since February....Of course the only pic I have is from February. :biggrin: But they are still holding up just fine.

Attachments

• SAM_0594.jpg
    SAM_0594.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 96

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same concern as well. But they have been holding up since February....Of course the only pic I have is from February. :biggrin: But they are still holding up just fine.

As are mine but it was damn nerve racking putting them on the truck.

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As are mine but it was damn nerve racking putting them on the truck.

I just checked. Mine are very loose. Been in the sun all day.

I did do the ford letters up front, and those turned out fantastic and are sticking very well. Not sure what to do.
9a5691c56f8cf78f2a8ec8395cf53b2b.jpg
1ad427baf8a1be63b95c2ee82885ac0c.jpg

cjm1261

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything officially released for the scratch prone B-Pillars? I would like a gloss carbon fiber vinyl or something like that. So far I have the subdued flag grill and planning to order the Raptor cowl decals, and possibly the aplique letter covering.