Quick Detach Bolts/Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
I am probably going to get laughed off this forum for asking this... so here it goes.

I want to install a GoRhino Sports Bar with my existing 40" Rigid Light. I can't use the actuator to retract the light bar because the light is too long.

I go to a parking garage about once a month, and I barely fit in. For the times I do have to park there, I was wondering if anyone knows of a bolt/bracket option that would allow you to quickly remove the light bar (maybe with a key as well?)

911000T.jpg

Thanks!

mikepipe597

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you could do is buy the upgraded model on GO RHINO's web site that has the power acuator already installed. Just flip the switch and it retracts the light bar flush.

OP
OP
R

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
What you could do is buy the upgraded model on GO RHINO's web site that has the power acuator already installed. Just flip the switch and it retracts the light bar flush.

Thanks for the response. I would absolutely do the acuator, but I have a 40" rigid industries light from my GEN1 that I want to put on it. Apparently you can only retract lights that are 38" long.