GEN 2 Post your AVALANCHE GREY pics here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That shot looks like battleship grey and is in no way indicative of AG, having seen it AG in person. If it looked as that above, I would have ordered it in a heartbeat.
I thought maybe it was Stealth Gray for a second, but I think its just the exposure on the picture.

nal-driving-event-still-cool-as-hell-video-96729_1.jpg

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That shot looks like battleship grey and is in no way indicative of AG, having seen it AG in person. If it looked as that above, I would have ordered it in a heartbeat.

which of all this AG pics looks closet to you having seen it IRL?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
which of all this AG pics looks closet to you having seen it IRL?
Most except the last one. It depends on the lighting. Natural sunlight can make it look washed out and very light. Florescent makes it look darker. Led lights make it look like a dirty white.

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think a verbal description is going to give you a good indication, however, I was expecting it to be much darker than the one I saw in person. It was indoors under I presume florescent lights. It was a milky/beige-y/ with grey mixed in. It was more dirty white than grey. It was the exact same color as the carpet on which it set which made it look very one dimensional. Iy ruined it for me. That being said, I imagine outdoors it will look much, much different, and for the better.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also recently saw avalanche grey in person for the first time. This is seems like the most accurate photo I've seen:

9117E7A3-A567-4A7E-94C5-B5605C1139DD_zpsz7odhnfk.jpg

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Avalanche. I thought I was anxious to get my truck before, but after seeing the various pictures popping up, I didn't think I'd get more excited than I already was.