Post up Your 17 Inch Wheel Set up on Stock Tires (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock KO2s with Method wheels

13499-a.jpg

Looks awesome. Im still waiting on my Method wheels I thought they would be here today but I was wrong. I would have had them on with pics but trying to figure out where they are for now.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At first I cringed and thought this was a joke.

Then I looked again... stopped and studied the truck....

And I’m pleasantly surprised how great it looks. Never in a million years would I pick those rims, but that’s because I clearly lack stylistic vision.... because seeing them in that picture on that truck.... looks great.

VERY nice.... and it’s for just a touch of old school.

ewm98

Reaction score
At first I cringed and thought this was a joke.

Then I looked again... stopped and studied the truck....

And I’m pleasantly surprised how great it looks. Never in a million years would I pick those rims, but that’s because I clearly lack stylistic vision.... because seeing them in that picture on that truck.... looks great.

VERY nice.... and it’s for just a touch of old school.

LOL. I know my wheel choice is not for everybody but I wanted something different and generally don’t care for black wheels. I think they fit the truck well and like the fact that it adds a bit of a old school look. Thank you for the compliment sir.