Post up Your 17 Inch Wheel Set up on Stock Tires (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Kamil, what style method mesh wheels and offset did you go with?

Thanks.

I believe offset was 0. Maybe Scott from Customwheels4u can chime in and give you the exact. I will have a photo shoot done of the truck once I complete a few more exterior Modifications and slap the wheels on. You can see if you like the set up at that point.

CW4Umark

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I been to the aftermarket wheel thread already and saw a bunch of great setups there. A lot of pictures however show dif size wheels and tires. I was wondering if we can get all the guys or many of the guys that run different wheels than stock in 17s with the OEM tires and some nice aggressive offsets to post pics of their trucks with details on rims.

Or maybe I missed a thread just like this in the search area. Please let me know if there is one and Ill close this one up.

Thanks

Kamil

Again looking only for 17 inch wheel setup with stock tires :) thanks

Kamil... Check out our Iconfigurator

https://www.customwheels4u.com/page.cfm?t=ford-raptor&id=5

CW4Umark

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered with you already so cant wait to see how they look. I kinda dont wanna see other options anymore because I dont want to get second thoughts lol

But thanks

Do you have the rings for the ones I got?

Sorry Kamil that I got into the middle of your purchase from us.... Thanks very much. We just had a switch yesterday as to who does what.

I spoke with your salesman Scott and here is his reply...

"I looked into it a while back and OMF sells direct to the public now so we didn’t setup an account with them. Bones was my contact at OMF. They’re called the “Super Lite Drain Ring” for the Method Mesh. Here is his email Daraugh Flynn <[email protected]>"

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Kamil that I got into the middle of your purchase from us.... Thanks very much. We just had a switch yesterday as to who does what.

I spoke with your salesman Scott and here is his reply...

"I looked into it a while back and OMF sells direct to the public now so we didn’t setup an account with them. Bones was my contact at OMF. They’re called the “Super Lite Drain Ring” for the Method Mesh. Here is his email Daraugh Flynn <[email protected]>"

Not a problem thanks a lot. I got 2 sets of wheels coming from you guys already I might want another set but I will let u know

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Method Mesh 17x8.5 0 offset. I will run stock tires. Ill post pics as soon as I have them on

Thanks Kamil. Checked them out on the website, they look good. Look forward to seeing how they look on your Raptor.

Ingotscrew

Reaction score
stock KO2s with Method wheels

13499-a.jpg