Pics of OEM base wheels w Nitto Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics, or the setup on their truck, of OEM base wheels w Nitto grappler rubber? Toyo MT would work too.

I debating on leveling with RPG and 20x9 Fuel Mavericks w grapplers, or just throwing on the new rubber.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not stock wheels but i went with 35" Trail Grapplers this weekend on 17" Method NV's. It was between Trail Grapplers and the Toyo MT, Grapplers had better reviews. Looks pretty mean.

0B709FE6-F3FD-438E-823B-BEEEBF0DBB9E_zpspnnfyvz7.jpg

38ABBF4A-E92C-4677-955A-6B850925A898_zpsqqxoy9lw.jpg

OP
OP
F

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Trail grapplers, hands down, are my fav rubber. I've had them on my past 3 trucks. The stance with the aftermarket wheel is what sells me.

What is the backspace/offset on your wheel?

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Trail grapplers, hands down, are my fav rubber. I've had them on my past 3 trucks. The stance with the aftermarket wheel is what sells me.

What is the backspace/offset on your wheel?

0 offset i believe.
I ordered them last week through 4wheelparts.com. They were running a promo on the Method NV wheels, paid $643 for them.
$2,057 for everything, wheels tires, lug nuts, mounted and balanced.
But keep in mind TPMS, i didn't remember than until my order was already shipped and just swapped the OEM TPMS onto the new wheels.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have really loved the Trail Grapplers as well. I found them surprisingly good in snow and ice, and awesome for not throwing stones on gravel.

I had 35/12.5/17's on my Ram which are E load and was good for towing.

I see they have 315/70/17's which measure out to the same dimensions but are a D load range which is probably gonna be enough (stock are only C) and will ride better than the E range 35/12.5's.

OP
OP
F

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0 offset i believe.
I ordered them last week through 4wheelparts.com. They were running a promo on the Method NV wheels, paid $643 for them.
$2,057 for everything, wheels tires, lug nuts, mounted and balanced.
But keep in mind TPMS, i didn't remember than until my order was already shipped and just swapped the OEM TPMS onto the new wheels.

Great call, totally forgot about the tpms!

What are the width of your wheels?

35x12.50R20 Toyo M/T's on 20" Rotiform SIX-OR +1mm Offset:

Your wheels are pretty dope! Never heard of Rotiform. Bummed you rubbed slightly though before the RPG collars. I was hoping to not need the collars even though I already ordered them.

Thanks to everyone. I think I'm going w the Fuel Maverick 20x9 w +1 offset and 35x12.50 Nitto trails and am going to send back the 20x10 rampage. They would have rubbed too bad.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still rub a little with the 1.5" collars but nothing I am remotely worried about. It's just rubbing a little bit of plastic on the aft front fender insides... I could trim it but it's so rare I will probably just let it be...

Never heard of Rotiform either but REALLY LOVE this tire/wheel on my truck and it gets countless compliments. They are 20's which seem a little big for 35's but they look more like 18's or so because of the design.