Painted Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone had their fenders painted to match the body? I really wanted to get this done and was curious what shops were charging to get that done.

Thanks

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got mine done for $400. They removed them to shoot them. Do yourself a favor and wrap the rears with clear bra or expel. The front tires treat them like a back stop. Especially the way bfg's grab every pebble in sight.

Reaction score
I just got mine done, picked up the truck 5 days ago but the shop owner hasn’t gotten me an itemized yet so I’m not sure what it’s goung to be. I dislike the two tone with the trim so much I knew I was getting it done before I bought the truck. Had them do the grill and tailgate appliqué too. Looks way better in my opinion.

I’ll post prices when I know, still haven’t paid for the work yet.

sphf250

Reaction score
Dropping mine off tomorrow to have the fenders and some other things as well. Will post pics when completed.

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah from what I seen it looks amazing. 400 sounds very fair. Truck should be in next week and hopefully find someone with access to leadfoot color paint.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah from what I seen it looks amazing. 400 sounds very fair. Truck should be in next week and hopefully find someone with access to leadfoot color paint.
I'll be curious to see how yours looks. It doesn't seem that the difference would be that noticeable with Lead Foot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see how yours looks. It doesn't seem that the difference would be that noticeable with Lead Foot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ive just never been a fan of non matching fenders. Every color match ive ever seen looks sweet, but the challenge might be finding someone with Leadfoot paint.