GEN 2 Paint Protection Film, what others paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VrooommMatt

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for some feedback from others who have gotten their trucks wrapped. Planning to do Xpel Stealth pattern cut pieces on all blue painted accessible exterior surfaces. Front, sides, back and top. Nothing is going to be removed for install i.e. fender flares, rear applique, trim, etc... Got a quote of $4500.

Anyone have some pictures of what an Xpel pattern cut install looks like at the edges? Between front fender to front doors, front doors to rear doors?

Thanks,
Matt

93556d1508968386-its-so-blue-2018-screw-lb-20171019_151005b.jpg

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for some feedback from others who have gotten their trucks wrapped. Planning to do Xpel Stealth pattern cut pieces on all blue painted accessible exterior surfaces. Front, sides, back and top. Nothing is going to be removed for install i.e. fender flares, rear applique, trim, etc... Got a quote of $4500.

Anyone have some pictures of what an Xpel pattern cut install looks like at the edges? Between front fender to front doors, front doors to rear doors?

Thanks,
Matt

Stealth blue is going to look awful :)

The price is right, but you need to make sure they are a reputable installer

Close up on my pic, find the seams

e3cUwJ3.jpg

NC_OUTDOORS

Reaction score
I live in Wake Forest, and work in Raleigh. I have a reputable guy I can refer you too. Who did you get a quote from?

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why on earth would you spend money on wrapping every inch of a brand new vehicle?

Please don't answer. It won't help me understand how it's worth all that money.

Disclaimer: I did spend about $1,000 on XPEL on forward facing surfaces, B pillars and 4 door handle cups. I highly recommend putting it on the B-pillars.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why on earth would you spend money on wrapping every inch of a brand new vehicle?

Please don't answer. It won't help me understand how it's worth all that money.

Disclaimer: I did spend about $1,000 on XPEL on forward facing surfaces, B pillars and 4 door handle cups. I highly recommend putting it on the B-pillars.

You can't partial with stealth. I love the blue but always wanted it matte.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Awesome, thanks to all who replied and BajaFred for the pic. I'll post some pics when its done.

Pete at TVP in Raleigh did my Avalanche one

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVVq6EXB4ZT/?taken-by=tvpauto