Paint match bumpers and fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This:

85873d1488563869-paint-match-bumpers-fenders-img_5837.jpeg

Looks too much like this:

2016-ford-f-150-limited-white-profile.jpg

But that's just my opinion.
Wow. You nailed it I agree.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks great. I may have left the fron and rear bumpers alone to add some contrast but the clormatched flares looks so much cleaner.

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Did you also paint that spot on the front bumper in the middle at the bottom? It looks like its part of the skid plate, but it's really the lower middle of the bumper.

If you did, can you post a pic of how it looks in AG against the skid plate?

THX !!!

Yeah I painted the skid plate lower portion but the super lower power that you can just unbolt I actually had them spray bedliner on it. I'll take a pic tomorrow so you can see

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I painted the skid plate lower portion but the super lower power that you can just unbolt I actually had them spray bedliner on it. I'll take a pic tomorrow so you can see

Can't wait !!

Been heavily thinking about doing this to mine (when it finally shows up) since the Gen 2 was announced a few years ago.

I think the PTM parts give the badass Raptor look a touch of class! It still retains that drive anywhere look, but now looks classier.

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Did you also paint that spot on the front bumper in the middle at the bottom? It looks like its part of the skid plate, but it's really the lower middle of the bumper.

If you did, can you post a pic of how it looks in AG against the skid plate?

THX !!!

Here is a couple more pics for ya! Notice how I did the far under part with bedliner.

7D152817-7241-4A1C-84BD-DE349F9B7D57_zpsgzbdaacb.jpg

AF08E7D8-7B38-4A33-81A4-512DBEC6D3ED_zpsuqarnxsv.jpg

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I agree with @Gilligan f150 with flares look more like a Raptor than a true raptor looks like a regular f150 when the flares are painted. Mine are also painted though so I might be a little biased

To the OP, as someone who has repainted the rear flares twice now. Have somebody wrap the flares in clear bra or expel. The rear flares get pretty beat up. The BFG's love to throw rocks.