Ordered Bull Ring 4025-FXT FORD Factory FLUSH Fit for TONNEAU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have those...

oYwXKtH.jpg

sPDmlCW.jpg

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't popped out the stake pocket covers so bear with me here....

.....with our composite fender material, is this mounting system a concern at all??

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't popped out the stake pocket covers so bear with me here....

.....with our composite fender material, is this mounting system a concern at all??

The rear bed isnt composite, its aluminum so no. Only the hood and front fenders on the Raptor are composite.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear bed isnt composite, its aluminum so no. Only the hood and front fenders on the Raptor are composite.

Right you are!!! Had to go out to my truck before I would believe it lol. I guess I must have assumed the back fenders were as well.!

I see the back cab corners are composite, which I guess solves the rust issues I see on the pre '15 f150's.

Dalemyrand

Reaction score
Bull Ring for Front of Bed 2018 Raptor

My Raptor came with pop outs for the rear of the bed. The front of the bed has none but I really want to install Bull Rings there. I found a company that will cut the slots in the rail covers for me but we don't know if there are holes in the bed that will hold the bull rings. Anyone ever have the rail covers off of their 2017 or 2018 Raptor? Can anyone tell me what we could expect to find under the rail covers should we cut into them? Thanks!