GEN 2 Ordered 18" what size Methods fit stock tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I'm excited to get a Raptor back in the stable. After the son was born I had to sell the 13" and missed it. I wore down my wife and just ordered a Magnetic 18". I want to add Method wheels ASAP and this time I want to swap out just the wheels and use the stock tires. What size wheels are the correct size to easily swap out ? On my 13" I added 20s and didn't like the ride, so this time I just wanna do wheels.
Thanks
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I know but Method has like 50 ---17" wheels choices on their site to pick from.

90slow50

Reaction score
I'm confused you ordered an 18 inch something (" = inches), then ask what size wheels fit the stock tires - someone tells you 17" and you say that you already know that, yet no where in your post do you ask for wheel type/style recommendation. What are we trying to accomplish here?

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. When I get he truck I'll email you for wheels

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Somehow this guy managed to purchase a Raptor...

There are multiple threads on this. Literally dedicated to just this. Would've taken less time to just google it or even find results on this forum in the correct section. GL