Onboard Air Compressor.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has Anyone with their GEN2 Mounted a 5 gallon or even a little smaller tank and kept the spare tire? Looked real fast in the garage at mine and it may be possible above the spare tire.

Last edited:

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the creeper out and rolled under the truck tonight after work, doesn't look good for mounting a tank above the spare tire, from what i could see looked about 4" of space. I may try and drop the spare tire this weekend to get a better idea.

The dual exhaust eats up more real estate for other spot ideas i had..

Hemkin57

Reaction score
Just following up on this topic. Has anyone come out with a mount for the Gen2's yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Just following up on this topic. Has anyone come out with a mount for the Gen2's yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a local off road or mod/audio shop near by? A good car audio shop these days will be able to install a compressor. All the guys with train horns require a compressor.

All a "kit" would be is some fittings (cheap) and a small piece of metal as a mount. The Arb is nice and compact so those usually can be put in the engine bay somewhere. Just keep in mind it does breathe in air where ever you place it. You might want to put a breather on it so replacing the filters is easy. I.e. A tube on the intake side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

racerjb

Reaction score
I mounted my ARB to the factory bed mount bracket....now just need to wire up.

picture turned on me while uploading

Attachments

• IMG_5768.jpg
    IMG_5768.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free