Official SVCOFFROAD Gen 2 Bumper Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the way it contours the grill. These are going to look great!! I might have to buy a GEN2 sooner than later for sole purpose of getting this bumper lol. Cant wait for installed pics

NWFreerider

Reaction score
I'm guessing since they only showed some renderings, it will be a while before we see one on a truck.

04bulldog1842

Reaction score
Jeff or Jarett,

Sent you guys an email pertaining to the Baja Smurf GEN 2 front bumper. Are you all taking deposits? When do you all expect to start shipping the bumpers? This is James BTW, formerly MFRaptor, I had a white supercrew with every SVC part I could afford and then traded it in like an idiot. Anyway, I'm back, should have my GEN 2 later this week, God willing. I'm in Seoul, South Korea now but will be in the states from 24MAR to 9APR then back in the US for a while in July of this year. Anyway, I know you guys are busy. Let me know. Thanks.

Dartv8r

Reaction score

There are some folks here who would really enjoy the aggressive looks of aftermarket bumpers which bolt in to place and do not require relocating the I/C or ACC or trimming of any sort. Plus do NOT interfere with the front camera.
Take my money NOW:fuckyea:

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

We have finalized our Gen 2 Baja and Baja Smurf bumper design for the Gen 2 Raptor. Keeping with the tradition of our Gen 1 bumpers, these will greatly increased approach angle, be light weight, have flawless fit and finish and transform the front end of the truck into a sleek and functional machine. The top main tube will be rolled and flush to the factory valence and bent to contour the aggressive factory grill vs. just doing a straight tube that hides a key design element on the Gen 2 Raptor.

The Gen2 Baja will accept a 30 light bar between the frame rails just like on our Gen 1, and additional front rolled hoops can be added to both the Gen2 Baja and Baja Smurf Bumpers for additional lighting options.

These will require a relocated front I/C kit which we are working on at this time and will require the front frame horns to be trimmed back just like on the previous Gen 1 Raptors.

We will keep everyone up to speed on updates as they come in. Pricing will be similar to the Gen 1 Baja and Baja Smurf Bumpers.

Hope everyone likes them

Jarrett

gen%202%20bumper%20ad_zpsivxwubzy.jpg

When will these be available?

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Look pretty awesome. I'm in for what the bolt on bumper will look like