GEN 2 NEW: Vorsteiner VR-601 Flow Forged Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No worries, I understand.

I will let you know when I am ready to buy wheels! Thanks!

Sounds good, thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

please quote me shipped to Michigan, also what color center caps are included?

PM inbound!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Are these similar to a gloss black or is there some flake in it? Hard to tell from the pics.

@Quick, I've corrected my previous post. I contacted Vorsteiner yesterday and asked about the finish. After looking at the wheels more closely, I started to see that metal flake and reached out once again to confirm what color the finish was. It turns out that all of the pictures are the Carbon Graphite finish.

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought they might have been that. Looking at other Vorsteiner wheel posts, it seems like the mystic black are more black.

Any confirmation on that?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought they might have been that. Looking at other Vorsteiner wheel posts, it seems like the mystic black are more black.

Any confirmation on that?

Correct. Mystic Black is a deeper finish.

Here are the Vorsteiner Standard Finishes. The wheels are available in Carbon Graphite, Mystic Black, and we have a pair of Patina Bronze in our first batch as well.

Here you can see them side by side:
TOP ROW: Mercury Silver (not available), Patina Bronze, Titanium Silver (not available)
BOTTOM ROW: Carbon Graphite, Mystic Black
vff103_Finishes-1.jpg

The above picture shows all of the finishes a bit lighter than they are due to the camera flash on the satin finish.

Here is a lower light picture of Mystic Black:
z-C63-AMG-Vorsteiner-V-FF-103-Flow-Forged-Wheels-5.jpg

Here is the same angle of Carbon Graphite:
BMW-E46-M3-Vorsteiner-V-FF-103-Wheels-4.jpg

Hopefully this helps!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to give you guys a head's up; we have only one guaranteed set of wheels left in our original pre-order for January delivery. Please reach out if you'd like some more info and want to snag that last set! Thank you all for the support so far!