New Spare Carrier - Low Pro In Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool! Can you show us other angles? How did u fixate those poles to the bed?

OP
OP
Robtor310

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool! Can you show us other angles? How did u fixate those poles to the bed?

Stock bed bolts run through them. Guy on Instagram makes them _kyle.raymond_
The LineX covers up the welds but its a quality hand made piece.

YJKR6P9.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robtor310

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got one of these as well. Great product as I carry stuff in my bed all the time so having the ability to remove another spare without a huge bed rack is great for me.

Also straps down golf clubs and misbehaving children.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice idea, simple set up. I would want to have one made that positions it against the front wall of the bed, but that is still a great simple solution.

OP
OP
Robtor310

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice idea, simple set up. I would want to have one made that positions it against the front wall of the bed, but that is still a great simple solution.

WRC, I think you could flip the bar and then put the individual cups in the front bed bolts. This is assuming the center bolt spacing on the G2 is the same as the G1.

I have my Pelican style tote strapped up against the bed wall with the jack and recovery gear inside.

Last edited:

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these are made for Gen 1? I looked on the Instagram page and didn't see any, and have heard back from the guy after contacting him. Also, what's the rough price for these?