NEW Rappy Graphics and More!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shayne

Reaction score
....installed the Rigid Radiance Cubes....Luminix 40" curved light bar is on the way.....Putco Blade tailgate light goes on tomorrow...pedal commander installed last week....exciting times!

Attachments

• Hood Graphic.jpg
    Hood Graphic.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 161
  • Partial Grill Graphic.jpg
    Partial Grill Graphic.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Full Grill Graphic.jpg
    Full Grill Graphic.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Putco Blade.jpg
    Putco Blade.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 134
OP
OP
Shayne

Shayne

Reaction score
Why the pedal commander, just put in sport or baja mode?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bottom line, the pedal commander gives me a ton of extra acceleration options without a tune and without voiding the factory warranty. I almost always drive in standard Sport mode without using the pedal commander, but - at times - the computer controlled throttle response on the 2017 Raptor is just too passive; my 2014 Raptor felt like it had much more low-end power. The pedal commander offers a ton of different throttle configurations, so when I am interested in spirited acceleration, I adjust the throttle response mode. Make no mistake, some of the more aggressive modes are just too much....I can literally spin the stock tires on dry pavement from a dead stop if I want too.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
....installed the Rigid Radiance Cubes....Luminix 40" curved light bar is on the way.....Putco Blade tailgate light goes on tomorrow...pedal commander installed last week....exciting times!

Got Putco 60 inch blade ordered too. Post the pics when its installed,