New Method 106 Beadlock Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sbardy

Reaction score
I agree. They may be he nicest methods I’ve ever seen. Now to see them on a raptor

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only in 17s at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's got way too much offset for a Raptor. Plus they don't have the correct lug pattern listed for a Ford.

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I agree.. Too much offset and not the right hole pattern for us. But I'm sure they will eventually come thru with a set that will work for us. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's got way too much offset for a Raptor. Plus they don't have the correct lug pattern listed for a Ford.

It is indeed. Definitely aimed at the Jeep/Rock Crawler crowd which is kind of upsetting. Method didn't release anything new for non-brodozers this year and this wheel looked pretty sweet.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Yep, I agree.. Too much offset and not the right hole pattern for us. But I'm sure they will eventually come thru with a set that will work for us. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

We can have them drill blanks but like others stated that offset is way too negative.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't care for bronze, but otherwise they are good looking wheels.