New Lug Nuts and Wheel Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure they have the correct bulge at the bottom of the acorn to fit the factory wheels. They look like they are for aftermarket wheels only, the stockers take a different lug nut.
Actually you don't need to use a bulge seat. Both are 60° conical seats and the wheel contact surface doesn't exceed the edge of the taper on the lug.

After a test fit, I am returning them for the ones below. These are too long. They are 2". The new ones are 1.4".

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00YJJ1M46/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Attachments

• 20170123_181603.jpg
    20170123_181603.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 222

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered the items for the original post. I hope they are the right ones! I like the looks of the all black lugs on the Bead-Lock Wheels, and I've used Gorilla Locks on my other vehicles in the past.

Anyone else do this yet, or have any thoughts?

OP
OP
J

Jetsco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered the items for the original post. I hope they are the right ones! I like the looks of the all black lugs on the Bead-Lock Wheels, and I've used Gorilla Locks on my other vehicles in the past.

Anyone else do this yet, or have any thoughts?
If you ordered the ones from my post, they are the right ones! They are the exact size and measurements as the stock and additionally, have the same style bulge seat as the stock, meaning they will fit and appear the same as stock but just in black.

baja714

Reaction score
Following. Would also like to know which black wheel locks fit/match the beadlock wheels the best.

baja714

Reaction score
For those of us keeping the stock bead lock black wheels, I hated the chrome lugs against the wheel so I put these on and so much better for around $100!

Gorilla part numbers:

(5) 4 packs of the black 61147BCX lug nuts
(1) 4 pack of the black 96641BDX locks

Just put in an order for the same. Good lookin out man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts